Join us for our Vintage Ride. While these are fun rides, not races, the pace will be “spirited”, and the routes are more twisty than straight. The pace is set by the group leader and we like to use a sweeper or tail gunner to keep the group together.
Bring your vintage or non-vintage bike and come ride with us. Vintage is any bike 25 years or older… for the mathematically challenged, that’s a 1994 or older model year. All makes and models are welcome.
Riders have been meeting up at Ferraro's Family Restaurant located at 3822 Navarre Rd SW, Canton, 44706 for breakfast at 7:30 am. After telling stories and filling their bellies, they head to Spike’s Vintage Motorsports, 3145 West Tuscarawas St., Canton, 44708.
• Departs from Spike’s Vintage Motorsports
• Leaves promptly at 9:00 AM
• If you arrive at 9:02 AM, you’ll find yourself all alone
• Travels 100-150 miles, depending on the day
• Returns some days by 1:00 PM, other days by 5:00 PM. We never can tell for sure.
• Have a full tank of fuel before 9:00 AM
• No booze cruise – leave your alcohol drinking until after the ride
• Riders are welcome to join along the ride, if you can find us
• If you plan to ride only a portion of the day’s ride, let another rider know.
• If you leave the group, call or text the ride leader. We don’t want to spend our day looking in the ditches for you, while you were relaxing at home and didn’t tell anyone you were leaving.